3.03.2008

HS

Adults and teachers are always talking about how the younger generation and students don't give them any respect. Well how about giving us some first. If you treat your students with a reasonable amount of respect I'm sure that they will have no problem listening to your authority. I have seen and experienced this first hand. Teachers like Mrs. Krieger I bet rarely have to send students to the main office due to behavior problems because she treats all of her students fairly and equally. Other teachers like Mr. Stanbro who treat their students like shit and have no regard for their feelings are going to face some negative feedback in the form of lack of ethusiasmin when playing games, talking back, acting like a jackass, being a dousche bag, and just not listening to anythig he has to say.

3 comments:

Ellis Island said...

That's so true Mark. I hate how teachers think that they can treat you however they want, yet, they want respect from you. No, I don't think so!

Brian M. Shaver said...

word.

ilove64crayons said...

I so agree with what you said. Stanbro is a bag of douche and deserves to be called that because he has no feelings at all. I have told him he is cold hearted and he agrees. what ever!!! Mrs. Krieger is the best teacher ever because she treats her kids as one of her own children.