3.03.2008

Yay!

It has finnaly been 60 days and I get my liscense back. I got a speeding ticket a while back and had my liscense revoked. (Which is total BS because a friend of mine was going way faster than I was only in a 35mph zone then ran into 2 houses and didn't loose his liscense) But yeah so hopefully my parents will still let me drive their cars considering I still don't have my own. I don't plan on getting another ticket because the one I just got cost me almost a cool $800 or$900, I can't remember, after all the rediculous fees were paid.

5 comments:

MemphisKell said...

Wow! Would you mind sharing the details of your ticket? It's ok if you don't. I just didn't realize that you could lose your license for speeding. Did your parents make you pay the fine yourself?

I hope you will consider keeping your blog up at least part time. I like your posts.

cip said...

Yeah tickets suck...I got fined 310 for two in one shot but I didn't lose my license.

StalePhish said...

Umm i was going 87 in a 55 on Rt. 17 west. The original ticket was only for about $300, but then they just kept on tacking on more and more fees for no particular reason and the total got pretty high. Yes I had to pay every penny myself. Almost all of the money I had save d from my summer job. Deffinatley laerned my lesson.

MemphisKell said...

Thanks for the explanation. Drive safely.

chiefburningbush said...

jeff's stupid