2.20.2008

At a Snails Pace

I really hate having a dial up connection on my computer. It blows mondo. Web pages take twice as long to load and forget watching any videos on youtube with out it taking at least a half hour to load. It also means no Flash. It takes me a long time to upload photos, download software, or really just get anything done on the internet. I've tried telling my dad to upgrade to broadband but he's one of those people who doesn't thinks it's worth the money to have fast internet. Hes crazy and says "the internet is a sewer". I can't wait till I get my own laptop and go off to college so I can live with more networking freedom.

1 comment:

adampav said...

ya definitely we people need to keep up on technology...because the world is changing and we need to keep up and not be left behind