2.22.2008

I'm keeping my baby!!


So the results are in...but irrelevant. I just wanted everyone's opinion on what they think I should do with my uneven growing facial hair. Most said to either keep it or trim it which was what I was planning to do anyways. It's looking pretty nasty so I'm going to have to clean it up a bit but I will definately be trying to fill out the bare spots and get it as burly as possible to get my lumber-jack status up there with Colin Rambo. Now that is a burly ass beard.

One Love.

3 comments:

MemphisKell said...

I think you should go crazy like the guy in the picture. That handlebar thing is its own kind of burly, but not as burly burly as Colin Rambo.

Colin Rambo! said...

Ha, dude, definitly keep it! If you can grow one, grow one! Ha its like a blanket for your face! Let it fly man!

Ellis Island said...

Haha that picture is awesome. Burly beards are so in. I can't really imagine you with a colin rambo beard though, maybe when you grow it out more.