2.26.2008

I'm not going to say I told you so, but...

Global warming. What a bunch of bologna. The world experiences a couple warm winters and every one panics. I've done my research before and found that there was really no scientific evidence that global warming did exist. True there is a gaping hole in the ozone layer and that does deserve some attention. But we are not all going to drown under the polar ice caps or croak under immense heat waves. Some people are ignorant and won't back down... cough Al Gore cough... loser. Well everyone has bought into the hype which i guess isn't too bad because it is nice to have people buying hybrid cars and "going green" just to make our world a healthier place to live in. So if you bought into all the crap about global warming, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. I'm sure you'll get over it. Please o please don't take my word for it. Do some research and get the facts. To start you off here's a site i found that can provide you with some rather interesting and alarming information. http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature+Monitors+Report+Worldwide+Global+Cooling/article10866.htm

So give me your opinion. Still believe in global warming? Then convince me to change my mind.

1 comment:

chiefburningbush said...

Global warming is real. I don't know how you think your smarter than scientists.