2.14.2008

End of the Season

Dear Marty Drum,
You suck the most massive, leathery, veiny, hairy, smelly, wrinkly donkey balls ever. Pardon my french. But maybe thats why you couldn't raise the whistle to your lips the whole night and make a good call. I mean how many kids have to get hurt out there before you want to call a penalty. Even whhen something happened right in front of your face you just idley skated away like nothing was going on. I've seen your wife so I know you couldn't have been thinking about her. Woof. Not only were you blowing the penalties, but also offsides and icing calls too. You don't deserve your job and I don't know how you've managed to keep it this long. I don't even think a perscription from lens crafters could help out. You suck.
Love Mark

Now that I got that off my chest...well I'm still pissed. We lost our last play-off game of the year, and my last game ever as a Tiger hockey player to the less than mediocre team of Maine Endwell. Hats off to the goalie Andrew Barbs. who played an outstanding game though. But our goalie, Trever, or Buck as some of you may know him, played an even better game because he was facing much harder shots. And our coach, being the retard that he is, pulled him and put in our backup goalie instead...who isn't half bad either....but i like Trever better. Anyways our team sucked worse than old Marty so i guess he can't take all the blame for our devastating defeat. I am just extremely disapointed because we would have, could have, and should have beaten this team into the ground with our pinkey finger. Alas we shit the bed. I love my boys and this year was probably the most fun I have had in my high school hockey career. Coaches, you weren't too bad yourselves. I would like to end with quote from coach Roma....but i might get my blog deleted. Peace out.

2 comments:

Tim said...

very well put i agree Marty Drum is a dirtbag and doesnt deserve to lick the gum off the bottom of the table in the lunch rooms.

cip said...

I too agree. Marty drum sucks donkey balls. But the whole business about your coach being a retard and putting your "backup" goalie in isn't necissarily a correct statement. He did allow only one goal and it was on a penalty kill. Sounds like it could have been a decent call on his part. None the less, hell of a fun year.