2.14.2008

Crikey it's a Beaut.

So Tim's idea of hunting Travis reminded me of this video i saw on you yube. I thought it was absolutely hilarious but a few of my friends thought it was cruel to treat the homeless like that. But whats so different about this clip than shows like candid camera or punk'd. Plus most of these bums are probably so messed up on drugs or completely wasted that in a few hours they'll have totally forgotten what just happened and will be more fixated on how to get their next fix.

5 comments:

MemphisKell said...

Oh my! It's amazing how much YouTube has changed our world. I like your style, Blizzard King. Your blog looks good, your posts are smooth, and your pictures are great! I hope a bug didn't fly into your mouth when you were getting your beauty sleep. Please have somebody film you doing some crazy, yet safe, board stuff so that we can see it.

Juliiiaaa said...

haha mark you're a horrible person!

smashbrother said...

Dude man that is hilarious. "I ain't got no dandriff", poor bum.
Youtube is just awesome how people can put so much on the internet. With the internet i bearly watch T.V. anymore because people put on so many funny vids like this one.

Kristyn_08 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristyn_08 said...

This is really funny. I mean, it is a little cruel, but I agree with you, these guys won't remember anything by tomorrow. In fact, it doesn't look like they know what's going on to begin with.
Plus, I don't really see the difference between this and what "nature experts" do to animals on television.