2.23.2008

Time Flys


I think that I have just come to realize that after I graduate from highschool, my childhood is basically over. It feels like it's gone by pretty fast too. I miss the innocence of being a child and having absolutely no resposibilites besides remebering what time Barney was on. Alas its time to move on and grow up and all that. I hope I never turn out to be one of those grumpy old men who just like complaining about stuff. I leave you with my hockey photo from freshman year.

2 comments:

Brian M. Shaver said...

come along way in the last 4 years. Its crazy to look at freshman pics and see how much we've changed. For a a lot of us, its a pretty good one. LoL look at my freshman picture... its ridiculous. But ya time goes by fast, but im ready to start my life now.

-Brian Shaver

(America Love it or Leave it)

lizayouloveit said...

I know what you mean time has gone so fast. I mean I feel like yesterday I was 7 and didn't really care how long I was outside playing with my friends and now its time to deal with college and life. Time really does fly. Ps I like your freshman pic you look so young!