2.20.2008

Dream Job

A dream job for me would have to be a photographer for a magazine taking pictures of stuff that I'm interested in. If I could could get a job with either Transworld or National Geographic that would be absolutely amazing. I would love traveling to remote places of the world and spending time in the wilderness photographing everything beautiful in nature. If I worked for Transworld I would be taking action photos of all the greats like Shaun White, Ross Powers, and Travis Parker. I would still get to be spending alot of time outdoors too. The only downfall to this plan is that i have no experience what so ever in professional photography and I hear that it's near impossible to get an internship with national geographic. But that would be pretty sweet if I did.

2 comments:

Ellis Island said...

wow mark. i didn't know that. that would be pretty awesome though! and you never know, you just might beat those odds of getting an internship. just take photo in college. that would be an awesome job though.

Tim said...

get an in with playboy then u take pictures of things everybody likes :-)