2.27.2008

I wonder...



Do you think it would be mazingly awesome, or absolutely horrible to be someone's pet dog. There are quite a few cons to this situation. First off the food. With a dogs excellent sense of smell, I'm sure their sense of taste is just as good, and that can be a very bad thing considering what dog food tastes like and is made up of. I've tried a dog biscuit, not going to lie I was just curious, and they taste like shit. Actual shit. Then there's the fact that you're cooped up inside all day with no one home to even play with. Boring. And then there's the whole get your pet spayed or neutered. Ouch, not me not now. If you get sick, there's no way to tell your owner except taking a nasty dump or throwing up on the brand new carpet. And that will usually end up just putting you in the dog house. Now there would also be some sweet benefits to being a canine. Excellent hearing and smelling wouldn't be too bad. Or being able to run on all fours. If you do have a sweet owner who gives you lots of attention and spoils you then you basically have it made. No responsiblities, and you've all heard the saying that ignorance is bliss. I think being a dog in the wild would be the best. Sure you wouldn't have the comfort of a warm bed to sleep in, but you're free to go where ever and do whatever you want. I'm kind of on the fence on this one. I think I'm just gald to be an intelligent human being.
By the way both of these pooches are looking for a home. You can get more info on adopting at http://www.animalfriendsrescue.org/available/dogsavailable.html

1 comment:

Tony Seliga said...

Yeah i am definitely happy being human. Unless I was wonder dog then that would be the shit.