2.17.2008

Slushy


I love the winter. It means cold air, snow flakes, snow days, hot chocolate, hockey, and snowboarding. I also love the summer. Bikinis, natural tans, lemonade, staying up all night, and the beach. But I hate the transition period on days like today. Mother nature just couldn't decide what season she was in. There was snow on the ground so I was like hell yeah I'm gonna snowboard everyday possible. But when I got to the hill...it started to rain. But I was already there so i decided to shred anyways. It sucked. I guess thats why they call it snowboarding instead of sloppy nasty slushboarding. I want it to stay below freezing till at least the end of march, and get about another 3ft of fresh powder. Then as soon as April rolled around if the temperature suddenly raised itself to like 65 or so that would be pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Katie said...

haha I agree. I want to go skiing, unfortunately I think it would be more of water skiing than snow skiing. Bring on the snow.